We will be at a host of shows this summer – don't forget to come and say hi!
The team at Welsh Border Life and Welsh Coastal Life love to meet our readers. It gives us a lovely opportunity to chat to like-minded souls about this beautiful part of the world in which we live.
That's why we'll have a stand at some of the biggest shows in the region between now and October. Come and see us for a chinwag and to take advantage of some special offers on subscriptions, the latest issues and back issues of both magazines.
Here's where we'll be and when (you'll notice a lot of these events centre around food!):
- Shrewsbury Food Festival, The Quarry Park, 24th-25th June
- Hereford Food Festival, Hereford Racecourse, 1st-2nd July
- Oswestry Show, Park Hall Showground, 5th August
- Denbigh & Flint Show, The Green, Denbigh, 17th August
- Mold Food & Drink Festival, New Street Car Park, 16th-17th September
- Monmouthshire Food Festival, Caldicott Castle, 14th-15th October
See you there!
You may also like