A message from our friends at Rotherwood...
Rotherwood Healthcare’s Hereford homes are celebrating a rash of award nominations and accolades for nurturing an exceptional healthcare team. The provider has three homes in the Hereford region: Hampton Grange Nursing Home and Gwen Walford Nursing Home, situated just outside the city centre along the leafy Hampton Park Road, and Lynhales Nursing Home in Lyonshall village just outside Kington.
Gwen Walford has recently received a perfect 10 score on leading care home review site carehome.co.uk.
Dan Bridges, Registered Manager had this to say: "I am extremely proud that Gwen Walford has made the Perfect 10 on carehome.co.uk, making us one of the top rated homes in Herefordshire. Seeing the hard work and dedication of our outstanding healthcare team being recognised by residents and relatives is fantastic. Gwen Walford was also a finalist in the care homes awards last week. I couldn’t be more proud of my team and feel extremely privileged to work with carers and nurses who really put the residents at the heart of everything that we do.”
Rotherwood also has five finalists in the Hereford Times Health & Social Care Awards this year...
- Senior Healthcare Assistant, Michelle Prideaux is part of the team at Lynhales Hall and has been nominated as a finalist in the Dementia Carer category.
- Clinical Lead, Oana Gidofalvi is part of the Gwen Walford team and has been nominated as finalist for the Good Nurse category.
- Activities Coordinator, Nicky Thomas is part of the team at Hampton Grange and has been nominated as a finalist in the Dementia Carer category.
- Senior Healthcare Assistant, Angela Dallow is part of the team at Gwen Walford and has been nominated as a finalist in the Care Trainer category.
- Healthcare Assistant, Ryan Anderson is part of the Hampton Grange team and has been nominated as finalist for the Care Home Worker category.
Winners will be announced on a live stream presented by Dr Hilary Jones on 22nd October. We wish Michelle, Oana, Nicky, Angela and Ryan the best of luck.
You may also like